Rake on Boss

GaF

Anyone know how it matches up to Rake and MGR on Poker Tracker? Any thoughts on (ballpark) how many hands we need to play at €0.05c/€0.10c over the month to get the €100 rake needed for rakeback? Interested what I (and others in the Cash Benchmarking) need to do to make sure we get the reakeback - would be foolish to end up paying €95 rake or something and not get the last €5 in to get the rakeback.... If anyone is playing on a site that reports it (and they're only playing the games I have in my database) - could they PM me how much rake they've paid (and the timepoint) - I should be able to come up with quite a good estimate, if I can get 2 or 3 sets of figures :ok Actually, I wonder if live help can tell me :unsure.....

Re: Rake on Boss From my figures on RTR, at 0700 on the 5th, I had raked approx $41. (having deducted rake from a couple of tourneys) Looking at my PT figures up to the same time I get $39.89, from about 2500 hands played. A slight discrepency, but at least in the same ballpark. :ok So in order to get your €100 rake ($160ish), I reckon on about 10k hands. Less if you are playing tourneys/sng etc.

Re: Rake on Boss I've got an email from Pokerkings and the figure they quote me is virtually identical (3c difference) to the MGR figure I have in PT. Pro rata, I would need to play 6768 hands to rake €100. With Fonzies - if I exclude the hands from 5th February, then his rake figure (converted into EUR from USD) seems extremely close to his MGR figure I have in PT. Pro rata he would need 6890 hands to rake €100. SO that seems very close to my number :ok I think anyone on the "Cash benchmarking" would therefore be very wise to aim for 7000 hands in February instead of the 5000 target originally stated. (and dont forget to exclude any hands you played in the calendar month of January). Please please - if you're doing it through Pokerkings (and the PL link), then email them and verify you are being tracked for rakeback! (The tracking didn't work for me initially, but they were able to sort it out for me) - may also be worth verying with them the rake earned a couple of days before the end of the month....

Re: Rake on Boss Just checking through my stats on PT3 (haven't got a big database at 5-10 level) but played 6285 hands and raked according to PT3 $69.81. Not sure with euro,s but a rough estimate $10.00 of rake per 1000 hands? While on the subject of rake, i thought you had to only rake 30 euro,s to start getting rakeback and then it increases to 30% rakeback after you reach 100 euro,s?

Re: Rake on Boss On BM it seems that the rakeback month runs from the 15th - 14th Thank you for contacting PokerKings support. Rakeback payments are made on the 15th of each month. In order to be eligible for a rake back payment, you must accumulate more than €100 during the rakeback period (15th to the 14th of the following month)

Re: Rake on Boss Pokerkings answered my email within about 30 mins :ok Got the following reply:

Thank you for contacting Poker Kings support. Rake periode is from 14th to the 15th. Your current rake until now is **.**
I assume they meant 15th to 14th.... I've got quite a way to go to get the minimum:loon Might need a mega session on Saturday :loon The figure they quoted though was about 20% lower than my MGR (from 15th January) in PT - so doesn't look like there is the parity I thought there was before (when I thought they were quoting just for February)

Re: Rake on Boss

Pro rata, I would need to play 6768 hands to rake €100. Pro rata he would need 6890 hands to rake €100. SO that seems very close to my number :ok I think anyone on the "Cash benchmarking" would therefore be very wise to aim for 7000 hands in February instead of the 5000 target originally stated. (and dont forget to exclude any hands you played in the calendar month of January). Please please - if you're doing it through Pokerkings (and the PL link), then email them and verify you are being tracked for rakeback! (The tracking didn't work for me initially, but they were able to sort it out for me) - may also be worth verying with them the rake earned a couple of days before the end of the month....
I've emailed them too. Might be able to get a decent approximation with a couple of replies.
With the new time frame, my revised extimate is to need almost exactly 8000 hands to get to €100 rake - that's €30 back - against my profit it's got to be worth chasing :loon

Re: Rake on Boss Pokerkings support got back to me. From the figures they quoted to me my actual accrued rake is about 13% less than my MGR in PT (assuming $ in PT is the same as € in pokerkings) and from my figures it would take about 7700-7800 to accrue €100 in rake. I think that now we know the dates its pretty attainable (if my numbers are right) and hopefully most of us will qualify this month.

Re: Rake on Boss

I think that now we know the dates its pretty attainable (if my numbers are right) and hopefully most of us will qualify this month.
I feel that those who were aiming for 3000 by the end of this week are going to struggle to hit 8000 by Saturday :unsure