Ratings Plus

mlmrob

Hi Guys, Below is a link to my ratings. It is an online spreadsheet. There are two sets of ratings on the spreadsheet, Foxform and Totalform. I have explained what each rating/column is about. I will answer any questions you may have as well. The ratings are free and will remain so. The abreviations on the spreadsheet are as follows. The sheet comes with two pages, the first sheet is Foxform. CR3 = This is the horses last time out rating plus the best rating of its previous two runs. This identifies the consistent horses. LR = The form rating for the horses last run. CS3 = This is the horses last time out speed rating plus the best rating of its previous two runs, flat only. This identifies if the horses has been running consistent times. LS = This is the horses speed figure from its last run. LC = This is the class of the race the horse ran in last time out in prize money. Each point is equal to a thousand pounds. So a race worth 7000 would have a rating of 7 FOXFORM, This is the main rating which includes Form, speed and class. Rank = is the position in the Foxform rating. Totalform is on page 2 of the sheet. Totalform is a combination ratings that takes into account, form, class and trainer/jockey form. It used to be 3 seperate ratings but is now just one that encapsulates all the disciplines. As a rule of thumb, the top 3 on each set of ratings and/or any horse within 20 points of the top rated generally finds the winner. The top rated alone has a strike rate of 27%. http://www.editgrid.com/user/pmr/February_6th Your feedback is very much appreciated.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.