Super League XIV/ Northern Rail Cup - Week 1

:clap:clap:clap Right folks, first weekend of UK domestic Rugby League and by the looks of it no threads yet. So here it is! I propose this season (if Kev agrees) that we have one thread a week looking at ALL UK Rugby League. I know most of the interest is in the Super League, particularly the live televised matches on Sky but sometimes the National League throws up some interesting bets too. There isn't much elsewhere online that concentrates on RL betting apart from the betfair forum so lets make this the place to be :ok I'm not sure whether people want an ante-post thread going for season long bets but to be honest that doesn't interest me. Feel free to set up another thread though. This week sees Leeds Rhinos vs Celtic Crusaders in the Super League and a full Nothern Rail programme. I'll post up prices tomorrow when I get chance.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Super League XIV/ Northern Rail Cup - Week 1 :nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow

I propose this season (if Kev agrees) that we have one thread a week looking at ALL UK Rugby League. I know most of the interest is in the Super League' date=' particularly the live televised matches on Sky but sometimes the National League throws up some interesting bets too. There isn't much elsewhere online that concentrates on RL betting apart from the betfair forum so lets make this the place to be :ok[/quote'] Fine by me mate :ok. There's a few of us on here who love our league so lets get some good discussions and betting going and like you say make this the place to be for RL betting :clap.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.