Best poker to site to use, IF....

Dai

Hi guys. I am looking for a new poker site to use. After reading a topic on here about a similar subject, it basically talked about "datamining". I will not be datamining, so dont want to use a site where I will be at a disadvantage from the off. So what are some of the best sites to use where the playing field will always be even? I am currently using betfair, which (to my knowledge) doesnt allow it, but I need another site. Any help? Also, how important is something like "poker indicator" when playing cash games? Can people gain big advantages if a site allows the use of programs like this?

Re: Best poker to site to use, IF.... Full Tilt is a site with serious datamining. Pokerstars doesn't allow datamining, and I believe actively pursues miners, so should be better, however I understand that player databases are collected and sold, so probably still happens. Best bet is probably Cake - you can collect data there, however they allow you to change your screenname weekly, so if you do that, noone can have much data on you.... Boss Media doesnt allow collection of data from observed hands (and so far as I'm aware, it isnt particularly widespread, if at all, that this is overcome) :unsure