7 Bets per Day

Evening All. Thought it was about time I tried something on here, and see if I can make a profit with my venture. Aim is to choose 3 horses per day preferabely from the same meeting, but will go across the cards to best suit the bets. Bets will be 3 singles, 3 doubles and 1 treble. 2 of the horses will be odds on (or as close to odds on as possible), and 1 horse will be hopefully 4/1 and above. Staking Plan will be Varied but will be minimum 7 pts (3 x 1pt singles, 3 x 1pt doubles and 1 x 1pt treble), up to 40 pts ( 3 x 7pt singles, 3 x 5pt doubles and 1 x 4pt treble). Stakes will be varied in between. Starting Bank will be 200 pts, and first bets will be posted tomorrow.

Re: 7 Bets per Day Todays Selections all from Sandown 1:30 - Optimus Maximus Backed this one LTO when disposing of a couple of smart rivals, Was part of a succesful foru-fold that day, with Mad Max, Planet of Sound and Zazamix. Looks highly progressive and should be able to score in this company, especially at prohibitive odds. 2:35 - Araldur Been very impressive this season, even if it has been a surprise, in beating Free World and Chapoturgeon. Will have to improve again against decent company but he loks more than capable. 4:20 - Good Company No reason for choosing this other than the AP factor. If he wins aboard Eric's Charm earlier in day, then he will have a great chance of reaching the 3,000 here. Scored nicely LTO fdrom I hear a Symphony, who re-opposes again today. Vinnix De Bessay could be a danger if recovering from a long time off the track. MY BETS 3 X 5pt Singles 3 x 3pt Doubles 1 x 6pt Treble 30 Pts Staked.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.