** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Player08

gazza

Re: Player08 Ok, some thoughts. As stated in one of the other posts, my stats showed that I had been playing "Loose/Passive" (even though I had won a few euros :)). With this in mind and the comments that followed , I have been trying to up the aggression and cut down on the number of hands that I'm playing. Unfortunately, I am now about 3 buyins down :cry, but I am perseveing as I believe it will improve my game and will eventualy allow me to move up the stakes. The problem seems to be that at these micro limits, a PFR is given little or no respect as far as I can tell. I've been called with just about atc!!! Looking at my stats, I seem to be losing a fair amount with hands like AQ, AJ etc when I pfr, miss the flop, fire out a c-bet get called and am getting picked off with all sorts of crap. I've considred limping with these hands and then come out firing when I hit, but surely this can't be right!! I'm trying to reduce my limping :wall Right "Cash Gurus", tell me what to do! :unsure

Re: Player08 I would stress - dont overreact to any data you've already seen - numbers are so small they're pretty insignifcant. You won in the first week - so keep playing as you were - as the data becomes more significant, make small tweaks to your game - dont try and massively change your game overnight - you'll end up just throwing money away! As I've said - I believe that there's a strong theoretical argument for loose/passive at these microstakes - keep playing your way, and in the coming weeks we'll see if it's better/worse/the same :ok