** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Player07

gazza

Re: Player07

or would I expect it to look like that?
To be honest - I'm not that sure what to expect from these graph - so best bet is probably to compare your graphs with all the others (at the moment, I'm churning them out - not really looked at them). My quick, initial, impression (solely from the graph) is that you're not being aggressive enough and taking down enough pots post flop.

Re: Player07

To be honest - I'm not that sure what to . My quick, initial, impression (solely from the graph) is that you're not being aggressive enough and taking down enough pots post flop.
The benchmarking thread would bear this out. So how are AF and AFq calculated?

Re: Player07 Full details of all stats are here - http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/docs/?doc=statref Total AF Description - A measure of how aggressive or passive the player is across all streets. Formula - ( Total Times Bet + Total Times Raised ) / (Total Times Called ) Total AFq Description - The measure of how frequently a player is aggressive across all streets Formula - [ ( Total Times Bet + Total Times Raised ) / (Total Times Bet + Total Times Raised + Total Times Called + Total Times Folded ) ] * 100