Limerick 28/01

1:15 - Celtic Strand WIN Not an original choice given the massively prohibitive odds but this is the only horse in the race who has thus far shown they could be something useful. Finished 4th LTO in what on paper looks to have been a hot race with Jumbo Rio, Mourad and Ebadiyan all finishing ahead of him. That day he finished 5L behind Ebadiyan who subsequently beat today's 2nd favourite Jafra by some 70L. Has a very simple looking task to do today to get off the mark at the 3rd time of asking over hurdles. Newcomer Burnfort Girl has never been seen either on the flat or over obstacles, so is best watched but could turn out to be the biggest threat to the long odds on favourite. 2:25 Quiscover Fontaine WIN Again, this isn't very original but this is one of the big fancies for the Albert Bartlett and if he is to enhance his Cheltenham claims then he has to concede weight all around here, against some lets be honest mediocre opposition and win in style. WP Mullins horses generally going well, so nothing less than a convincing victory is expected to complete the hat trick, and 3 from 4 races over hurdles. 4:10 - Taipans Way WIN Showed very little until 2 starts ago when travelling pretty well, fell 5 fences from home. LTO he showed no ill effects from that fall and showed more promise by finsihing 4th behind odds on fav Good Fella and Sizing America. Is going the right way and its worth taking on AskTheMaster with him, as he suffered a fall LTO and will have to overcome that before he can overcome his rivals including the selection. As Ive said before the stable is going well, and a perfect opportunity to score over a distance 2f shorter than his Last 2 outings, which will suit. My Bets. (My only bets of the day) 3 x 7 Point Singles 3 x 5 Point Doubles 1 x 4 Point Treble 40 Points Staked

Re: Limerick 28/01

1:15 - Celtic Strand WIN 1st @ 2/7 :cow 2:25 Quiscover Fontaine WIN 1st @ 1/2 :cow 4:10 - Taipans Way WIN 1st @ 6/1 :cow My Bets. (My only bets of the day) 3 x 7 Point Singles 3 x 5 Point Doubles 1 x 4 Point Treble 40 Points Staked
Including Stakes Single A - Paid 9 Pts Single B - Paid 10.5 Pts Single C - Paid 49 Pts Double A (A,B) - Paid 9.64 Points Double B (A,C) - Paid 45 Points Double C (B,C) - Paid 52.5 Points Treble - Paid 54 Points Staked - 40 Pts Return - 229.64 Profit - 189.64 Pts :nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.