Targets Glory Hunt

stewartd14

Howdi, Ok, a new thread from me based on an old, ambitious idea. I have based this on the £250k challenge I used to run, which had some success until a freak result screwed it over. I managed to get to something like £250 from a start bank of £50, and I am still convinced it has potential, just at a little more realistic level. So, the idea is, in essence, quite simple. The basic aim is to make, on average, 4% of the bank every bet. The key phrase there is on average, as the odds will vary from 1.01 to about 1.20. I will feature both backing and laying, and the guide aim is on average 40% per week. Some weeks may be more, some less, depending on the number of bets. I dont want to put any pressure on myself to find bets, so there is no time scale on this challenge. I have, however, set out the number of bets it will take me to reach certain sums of money based on odds of 1.04. Each stage of this thread will aim to reach each target as well as withdraw some money, so if we get a freak result, all is not lost. Targets 18 Bets - Double the Bank 40 Bets - £220 (Withdraw £50) 67 bets - £500 (Withdraw £50) 86 Bets - £1000 (Re-assess) Ok, so these are just for reference, as I will re-assess at £1000 if I somehow manage to get there. 100 Bets - £1,700 150 Bets - £12,221 175 Bets - £32,580 200 Bets - £86,854 After that we begin to talk of ridiculous sums of money, so there isnt that much point going there. If I can get to the £1k, I would be ecstatic, and I would be happy as long as I end up all square (i.e. Get to the 1st withdrawal point.) As, I said the £1000 would be fantastic. If anyone wanted me to come up witha dream figure, if I won £10,000, I would be able to go PRO. :loon But thats about 170 bets away. Fingers crossed

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.