PokerPlayer magazine Prize Fighter on Betfair

teaulc

Re: PokerPlayer magazine Prize Fighter on Betfair it is done on a points basis. you choose which discipline you want to play, tourney,sng,cash or a mixture. the software will rate your game,i dont know how that works. each month the mag will print leaderboards and scores from the top-performing players

Re: PokerPlayer magazine Prize Fighter on Betfair

SnG leaderboard

Allowed stake levels: $27.50 buy in and below (exc. House fee)9-seater SnGs - 1st place = 350 points, 2nd = 170 points, 3rd = 80 points; 6-seater SnGs - 1st place = 260 points, 2nd = 140 points; Heads up - 1st place= 100 points. Any other place will be -100 points.

MTT leaderboard

Allowed stake levels: $22.00 buy in and below (exc. House fee)Players that do NOT cash receive -100 points Players that DO cash receive points as follows:

1) Satellite MTTs where the winner(s) win a seat to the next level:

If customer wins the satellite they receive pts according to the following formula: i) If only 1 seat is won then points scored = # Runners * 30 ii) If more than 1 seat is won then points scored = (# Runners / (No. of winners - 1.5) ) * 30

If customer does not win but cashes then they receive points scored = # Players / Finishing Position

2) Freeroll MTTs: (# Runners / Finishing position) * 10

3) All other MTTs: # Players / Finishing Position

NL/PL Cash leaderboard

Allowed stake levels -> 25c/50c and below

Hold ‘em and Omaha are both included.

Player must average a minimum of 10 hands per day to appear on the leaderboard (e.g. on day 10 of the promotion they would need to have played a minimum of 100 hands to appear on the leaderboard).

Pts are score using the following formula: (P&L / Big Blind) / ³√(hands played)

(hands played being defined as hands where the customer contributes money into the pot)

Prizes:

• What can I win? You can win a share of $2,000 in each round of the Prize Fighter championship! The $2,000 will be split in leaderboards across SnGs, MTTs, Cash and multi-discipline play as follows: 1st place in each leaderboard wins $200, 2nd place wins $120, 3rd place wins $80, 4th place wins $60 and 5th place wins $40.
  • Can I win more than one leaderboard? Definitely! If you are running well in either the MTT, Cash and SnG leaderboards, you have a strong chance of doing well in the multi-discipline leaderboard. We do not restrict winners to any one leaderboard, and expect to frequently see players in the cash in more than one.
  • Will there be a live final for Prize Fighter? Unfortunately not. You'll have to console yourselves with the stacks of hard cash on offer as prizes this time round!
  • I cashed on a leaderboard! When do i get my winnings? First off, congratulations! We will make the payments into winners Betfair accounts within two working days of the end of each round.
Stakes:
  • At what stake levels can I earn points for Prize Fighter? SnGs: Allowed stake levels -> $27.50 buy in and below (exc. House fee) MTTs: Allowed stake levels -> $22.00 buy in and below (exc. House fee) NL/PL Cash: Allowed stake levels -> 25c/50c and below
  • Why does play above certain stake limits not count? We want Prize Fighter to be accessible to all poker players, so have restricted the points to being earned on our lower stakes tables.

Timings:

• When does Prize Fighter start and how long does it last? Prize Fighter is played out in rounds. The dates for these rounds are listed below. Points will only be awarded for play between these dates. Please note that tournaments points will only be counted if the tournaments END between these dates.
  • Why do the Prize Fighter leaderboards not continue all the time? Again, we want to make Prize Fighter accessible to all players, and that means having breathing spaces between rounds! It will give you time to work on your game, and us time to give you a write up for the next copy of PokerPlayer magazine.