Cash Benchmarking FAQ - hand histories

GaF

This post relates to this thread: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f62/you-ready-crack-cash-tables-78913/ If you have any questions with relation to how to send hand histories, please PM me or email me at pl.benchmarking at googlemail.com and I will try to provide an answer in this thread. Where do I send the Hand Histories? Please send your hand history files to pl.benchmarking at googlemail.com When do I send the Hand Histories? Please send your hand histories weekly, no later than 9am each Saturday morning. I will do my work on this on Saturday mornings following this. If your email is after this time (emails with attachments are not always instant), and I have already started, then I will not import your hands mid analysis - inlusion of your stats will have to wait until the following week. Where are hand histories stored on your hard drive, if you use Vista? By default, the hand histories are stored at: C://Users//AppData/Local/Boss Media//History// If you cannot see the directory, then you need to unhide it: right-click on the Start menu and select Explore. Click on Organize > Folder and Search Options On the next window, click on the View tab and then check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders" and then click on the "Apply" button. Where are hand histories stored on your hard drive, if you do NOT use Vista? By default, the hand histories are stored at: C://Documents and Settings//Local Settings/Application Data/ (CAN SOMEONE ON XP CONFIRM EXACT PATH FOR ME PLEASE) If you cannot see the directory, then you need to unhide it: From your desktop double-click on the "My Computer" icon. On the window that opens, under the Tools menu select "Folder Options". Click on the "View" tab and then check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders" and then click on the "Apply" button. What are the files called? - You will have one file for each table and session. - It will be an "XML Document" - Easiest way to find the relevent files is to ensure that your View is set to "Details" and to then sort by the Modified Date and tie the times the files were modified with the times your sessions were completed. - The filename will be something like "session0123456789.xml". I'm not interested in the other files. How do I send the files? This is difficult to help with specifically, because people use different email programs. In general though, you want to create a new mail message and then attach the files you identified in the last step. If you can, then better to compress them, but if you dont know how to do that, then dont worry about it. If you cannot find the files If you already use PokerTracker or other programs, then after they have processed the files, they may move and rename them in an archive. If you cannot find them, please check your settings in the program to see where your archive is.

Re: Cash Benchmarking FAQ - hand histories Nade - I sent you the wrong instructions and your PM box is now full so I cant get the correction through = these are the instructions I should have sent....

Where are hand histories stored on your hard drive, if you use Vista? By default, the hand histories are stored at: C://Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Boss Media/<clientname>/History// If you cannot see the directory, then you need to unhide it: right-click on the Start menu and select Explore. Click on Organize > Folder and Search Options On the next window, click on the View tab and then check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders" and then click on the "Apply" button.