Nad Al Sheba 22/1

Re: Nad Al Sheba 22/1 3.25 Nad Al Sheba I haven't kept up to date with the notebook that I started when I first began my thread (noted as a point of action when I get a spare minute), but one of the old entries is Redding Colliery. He hacked up in a Kempton when last seen and has since moved on from Jane Chapple-Hyam's yard. Hasn't beaten much to date but won impressively nonetheless and open to improvement as a lightly raced colt.

Re: Nad Al Sheba 22/1 I wouldnt at all be surprised if Presvis is good enough to win the 5.55 despite a hefty weight rise but going for just the one: Nad Al Sheba 3.55 Asset 1 pt win. A formerly talented sprinter/7f horse this one, indeed at one point he was very good, near group 1 class and if he could recapture anything like that sort of form he should go close in a handicap today off just 106. Of course that is some if given that his form died down a bit having moved to godolphin but strangely despite the different climate to usual, he might find conditions more suitable than late. In the past he was very good on good ground and also when fresh. He has in the past performed very well fresh before including arguably his best ever performance, well RPR ratings would indicate as such, when beating a really good yardstick assertive in easy style two years back at hq. His record of winning fto didnt happen last season but I also think that may have been ground related as the soft ground which he had that day doesnt strike me as what he wants, nor really a run on the a/w lto. Today he should have what he wants, good ground, low draw, trainer in good form last week with a couple of impressive winners plus an intermediate distance between 6 and 7f which thesedays might just be what is wanted. Bold claims if anywhere near his former past.

Re: Nad Al Sheba 22/1 These horses look dangerous on there January form. 2.55 Benllech 2/2 in Jan 08 who is a N/R but worth keeping a eye on if he runs again 3.55 Munaddam 1/1 in Jan 07. 12/1 4.25 Jay Peg 2/3 both wins in Jan 07 came 6th in 08. 10/3 5.55 Al Shemali 1/1 Jan 08. 10/1 6.25 Star Crowned 1/1 Jan 08. 8/1

Re: Nad Al Sheba 22/1

These horses look dangerous on there January form. 2.55 Benllech 2/2 in Jan 08 who is a N/R but worth keeping a eye on if he runs again 3.55 Munaddam 1/1 in Jan 07. 12/1. 4.25 Jay Peg 2/3 both wins in Jan 07 came 6th in 08. 10/3 5.55 Al Shemali 1/1 Jan 08. 10/1 6.25 Star Crowned 1/1 Jan 08. 8/1
1st Munaddam @ 14/1 :nana

Re: Nad Al Sheba 22/1 Good to hear Billy, the prize money out there is astronomical isn't it. Whats your biggest win as an owner, the Choreography win at Brighton? Redding Colliery ran a cracker earlier, very happy with that. Finished behind two Godolphin horses and made a bit of profit from the place. Will keep that in the notebook for sure.

Re: Nad Al Sheba 22/1

Good to hear Billy, the prize money out there is astronomical isn't it. Whats your biggest win as an owner, the Choreography win at Brighton? Redding Colliery ran a cracker earlier, very happy with that. Finished behind two Godolphin horses and made a bit of profit from the place. Will keep that in the notebook for sure.
Yes Choreography winning the Brighton Mile, although if Royal Power had won the Royal Hunt Cup (beaten two necks) that would've been obviously.