best bet of the day - 22/1/09

Re: best bet of the day - 22/1/09 Tasdeer 4.25 Nad Al Sheba (EACH WAY) Has 3 career wins so far and was 2nd in a listed race behind the very impressive Paco Boy. Has won twice over 7f, once over 1m, likes to race from the front, ran here 35 days ago but on the dirt so now race fit and had a bit of a break. Richard Hills has 2 wins and a 2nd on the horse from 7 rides and it looked a decent sort when I saw it at Doncaster last April. Jay Peg has some amazing form, including a Grade 1 win when it won the Dubai Duty Free here and beat Darjina, Archipenko, Finsceal Beo and Crachadoir to name a few but it has been running over 9f and 10f recently and last ran (and won) over 7f back in 2006. Biarritz has only had 1 career run and is expected joint favourite but I can't back that without any known form to go on. I think the danger is Calming Influence from the Godolphin stable, they often do well here early on before the flat season starts and it's also a 4 yr old the same as Tasdeer and both can improve this year. Tasdeer will probably be double the price and I'll take that one instead.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.