Is there a poker site that plays coolers and gives rakeback?

tomahawk1984

I'm currently playing on Pacific and they have frequent player points that can be cashed out at the rate off FPP/$1 = 0.01 so if I earn 500 FPP points that is equivalent to $5. I play mainly SNG's and earn 2FPP for every $1 in tournament fees paid so at my current level of $5 + $0.5 it would take 250 games to earn enough FPP for $5. Are there any sites that offer coolers and a rakeback deal that would earn me more than I am at the moment?

Re: Is there a poker site that plays coolers and gives rakeback? Pokerkings through the PL link I believe gives 30% cash back (assuming you rake a minimum €100 for €30 cashback in a month) Pokerstars charges significantly lower rake on their "Double or Nothing". My opinion is that the standard is significantly higher on Stars and that you will generally be more profitable on Boss (pokerkings) with the higher rake and rakeback than on stars with the lower rake charges. Some seem to agree with me (eg slapdash) others disagree strongly (eg AJ) - you pay your money you take your chance :ok

Re: Is there a poker site that plays coolers and gives rakeback?

boss network does
Cheers mate, stuck this up after a couple of frustrating searches. Celeb poker looks pretty good, 100 euro deposit bonus + 30% rakeback. Once I clear my bonus on Pacific I'll look at moving there. Thanks again. Edit: Can't find anywhere that states its 30% on tounament fees. Is it a given that rakeback include tournament fees?

Re: Is there a poker site that plays coolers and gives rakeback?

Pokerkings through the PL link I believe gives 30% cash back (assuming you rake a minimum €100 for €30 cashback in a month) Pokerstars charges significantly lower rake on their "Double or Nothing". My opinion is that the standard is significantly higher on Stars and that you will generally be more profitable on Boss (pokerkings) with the higher rake and rakeback than on stars with the lower rake charges. Some seem to agree with me (eg slapdash) others disagree strongly (eg AJ) - you pay your money you take your chance :ok
Didn't see this before my second post. I'll have a look at poker kings as well. Without any real thought my first thought a softer site that charges more but offers rake back would be better than a tougher site with lower charges and no rakeback. The difference in charges with 30% rakeback on a $10 cooler would be $0.30 ($0.4 for PS and $1 - $0.3 = $0.7 for Boss). At the moment I have no idea what that means because I don't know how PS compares to Boss.
Betfair do and you get like 30% back
Did have a betfair account, closed it and would have to write a letter to them to get it reopened. Might be worth it to take advantage on the supposed sports betting traffic.
I get rakeback on Boss (though not Celeb Poker) and it definitely includes tournament fees. :ok
Just seen something that says the same. Thanks mate.
Just dont spend any FPPs :wall :wall :wall Boss Media Warning - FPP Points and Rakeback
I saw something about that, pretty shocking.

Re: Is there a poker site that plays coolers and gives rakeback? Sorry, only just seen this thread. I get 75.625% in bonus + rakeback (plus player points which buy you tournament tickets) at Ongame through my affiliate. They also have an offer where you buy 20 tourney tickets and get 1 free. They have DoN tourneys (turbo and normal) at $2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100, 200 and 500. Up to $30 the fee is 10% so the net rake you actually pay is 2.4% which is less than the 4% (plus FPPs) Pokerstars charges for their turbos. PM me if your interested (actually not sure if I'm able to receive PMs as I can't send them yet).