eSport New Years Welcome Series on Bwin

PGremlin

Re: eSport continues on Bwin? I'll put the weekly final in the diary.

In 2009 we continue to play Poker on eSport-Poker.com. We welcome you to the New Year with a new Pokerseries – The New Years Welcome Series (NYWS). After two successful years with Pokerroom.com , we now deliver tournaments with bwin.com for the first time.

txt_r.jpg
nl_txt.jpg
txt_l.jpg

During the NYWS daily “eSport NYWS Quarter” Freeroll Tournaments are taking place on bwin.com. The top five players always qualify for the daily “eSport NYWS Semifinals”. The players who don’t qualify through the Freerolls are also able to take part in the Semifinals via the €5 Buy-In. The top 5 players from that are directly qualified for the weekly final. Every Thursday it`s time for the best players of the NYWS to meet in the “eSport NYWS Final”. Besides the 35 qualified players, others can also take part via the €10 Buy-In. Overview: eSport NYWS Quarter: Daily at 4:00 p.m. GMT eSport NYWS Semifinals: Daily at 7:00 p.m. GMT eSport NYWS Final: Every Thursday at 8:00 p.m. GMT

Re: eSport New Years Welcome Series on Bwin Hmmm.... I have no problem seeing them? Added value is not that awesome in the final, just $100 added to the prizepool. Good thing I won a semifinal earlier so I got the ticket for free, next to the normal prize money :) f_bwinm_f31a8e9.jpg