Great Leighs 13/1/09

2.40 Great Leighs Milne Bay - I was impressed with this one when I went to Wolverhampton in mid-December and despite drifting and starting at a massive 10/1 he beat River Kirov comfortably. That form has been boosted multiple times by the runner up since, and as he's been raised just 6 lb in the handicap there could be plenty more to come from David Simcock's gelding. He is also unbeaten over course and distance from two previous runs so is clearly the one they have to beat.

Re: Great Leighs 13/1/09 Desert Strike 14:10 Great Leighs Won last time he was dropped in trip. That win came at this course and distance last month. Trainer P F I Cole had a handicap winner yesterday that was on his handicap debut. Cole's form since Desert Strike last raced is 74321. 10pts to win Milne Bay (IRE) 14:40 Great Leighs Going for the Hat-Trick today. Won at C&D by 1L two runs ago and at Wolverhampton's 7f trip lto. He's taken up in Class from lto but he won at the same Class when he won here. Defeated River Kirov lto. Kirov had gone 4111 since. Only his 10th race so there should be more progress to expect. 10pts to win Networker 15:40 Great Leighs Jockey J P Spencer is booked for this 1m Handicap. Spencer have won his last 4 rides over the course and distance. Trainer P J McBride has his horses in good shape - 4214 since 17Dec08. 10pts to win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.