laying correct scores

davidcampbell

Re: laying correct scores

Good luck DC!! Have to agree with Grim (although he made sure he also layed the 0-0 tonight :tongue2). As with all GHs inspired by myself :loon, I hope you do well!!!! :hope
I didnt lay 0-0 , i backed MKD Dons to score - i got 1.16 when 1+ was 1.07 , i do see your point though , 0-0 and i was fecked i suppose ! I wont be making a habit of it either ,believe me ! The key for me was the fact that Colchester had conceded 24 away already :D

Re: laying correct scores its not a score ill be making a habit of but seemed like a gimme tonight with the amount of goals those two score. anyway, plenty to choose from tomorrow. Bank £31.90 Bets 1 Winners 1 :nana i shall only post bets:winners when it looks impressive and will not bother if it starts to look rubbish:rollin

Re: laying correct scores Bet 2 : St Johnstone v Rangers Lay 2-0 @ 90 for £0.29 miscalculated the liability and laid it for only 29p which isnt full bank but not gonna bother fiddling about with stakes to correct it for a few more pennies St Johnstone dont score too many and frankly I dont see them keeping a clean sheet - thats enough reasoning for me :ok

Re: laying correct scores gonna throw another quick one in tonight Bet 4 : Barcelona v Athletico Madrid (currently halftime and 1-1), Lay 3-3 @ 46 to win £0.66 Barca 3-1 up from 1st leg so Madrid need 2 goals. I fancy either Barca will cut them open as they attack or the game will peter out. Could be risky now that I think about it :rollinbut its on anyway

Re: laying correct scores Bet 4 : Barcelona 2-1 Athletico, won £0.66 Bank now £33.61 12% increase in 3 days is acceptable which means (if my maths is right) - will reach target bank ;) in about 230 days so, roll on 1st September 2009 when I will be a quarter millionaire :clap :rollin:rollin