Leopardstown - 11/1/09

1.45 Fingeronthepulse 2/1 wh bog 15 pts Like the look of Fingeronthepulse here. This horse proved his class when winning the jewson last year and it looked a good jewson too judging by the fact he beat barbers shop who has proved his class this season and could be a ryan air horse if not a GC longshot. Indeed at chelt that day I though that FOTP was worth more than the winning margin as he idled when in front and that enabled Barbers Shop to get closer to him than once looked. After that he didnt produce his form at punch. before returning to form fto this season when proving he had enough class to drop back in trip and win a grade 3 quite easily. Noland was too good for him lto but there is no disgrace in that certainly as noland won a grade 1 afterwards. As for today, 2m 5f looks about an ideal trip, any further than that would concern me. He runs off 144 which I believe is fair, the top weight for me may need further too and overall FOTP might have that bit extar in hand here over some of these. 2.20 Dancing Tornado 14/1 bet3 bog 7.5 pts ew 5 places A very frustrating horse this one but a talented one. His recent win record says quite a bit about him in that his victory lto was his first win in over 10 starts, far too often he seems to find trouble for himself in running. However he is the sort of horse who may well find the nature of the race suiting. The end to end gallop will sort horses who can travel well on the back of that and dancing tornado fits that bill along with the likely fav. it has to be said. Dancing Tornado won lto despite finding trouble in running and proved the drop back to 2m is no problem and that doesnt surprise me for a horse who can travel like this one. He has a 4 pound penalty for that win. Undoubtedly he will need some luck in running but as I said earlier, he should be able to travel well today, his recent form is good and at the worst he should be in contention for a place at least.

Re: Leopardstown - 11/1/09 13:45 - Sky's The Limit Fingeronthepulse for me is plenty short enough at 2/1 in a tight race so I will go for one each-way and that horse is Sky's The Limit, These two met last time out at Down Royal and Fingeronthepulse beat him by 7 lengths, However he is 8lbs better off today so he can turn that form around. Runs well at this track and has 2 wins in 4 runs here, Jockey McNamara is 3 wins out of 6 rides on him which is also a decent record and I think he will go close today. 5pts e/w @ 6/1 Ladbrokes

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.