Paradise Poker €5k Freeroll - 11th January 2009

GeordieGaz

Not sure how many people are eligible or have received an e-mail about this from paradise? :unsure

http://www.sportingbet.com/s/images/newsletter/pp_dual_v1_2/big_box_bg_left.gif> Dear Gary, We'd like to welcome you back to ParadisePoker with two great offers. http://www.sportingbet.com/s/images/newsletter/pp_dual_v1_2/big_box_bg_right.gif>
http://www.sportingbet.com/s/images/newsletter/pp_dual_v1_2/big_box_bg_left.gif>1. Exclusive €5,000 Freeroll Tournament name: Welcome Back Date: Sunday January 11th Time: 17:00 GMT Password: ***** Entry To enter, you just need to play one raked hand in the week before the tournament takes place. A raked hand is any real money hand that you have contributed money to the pot.

Re: Paradise Poker €5k Freeroll - 11th January 2009 Hi! I'm new here, and i'm not speak english well. I would like to play in this Freerooll, but i don't have any idea, what is the password. I know that you can't write the passwords to any tournaments on this forum, but can someone give me a hint to get to know it? I will be very grateful. If I will break any rule of this forum, writing this post - Im sorry.

Re: Paradise Poker €5k Freeroll - 11th January 2009 If you received an email from Paradise with the password in, then you can play, with the password they sent you. If you did not receive an email from paradise with the password in it, then you cannot play in this game

Re: Paradise Poker €5k Freeroll - 11th January 2009

i m new at the forum so i didn t received the password to welcom back tournament at paradise poker, can someone send it to me please? thanks for the help.
As you can see from previous replies. This is a private tournament for players who received the email from paradise poker. If you cant be bothered to read the previous replies, we cant be bothered to keep explaining it. Any more requests for this, and your insta banned.:ok

• 2 months later...

im a cock
You've also got to have a certain amount of intrigue as to what sort of edit was carried by this one 8 minutes after posting - did they decide that the apostrophe didn't look right? :unsure

You've also got to have a certain amount of intrigue as to what sort of edit was carried by this one 8 minutes after posting - did they decide that the apostrophe didn't look right? :unsure
Lost the apostrophe and changed the capital I for a lowecase 1. :ok

The final version you see there is what gets edited in by the mod who bans you when your original post is just a torrent of abuse. :ok