Laying Horses (Test)

TheLayKing

While i am sorting out my next humble attempt for a Glory Hunt i thought i do something to keep me occupied..

The Plan To list horses which i think wont win.:eyes Odd's will be between 0-100+ (As last GH) Bank will assume £100 start bank Bets will assume a 5% of bank backers stake,compounding the interest for everybet. Prices will be taken as soon as i can for the whole day. (Saves me having to watch this all day) The Target To make a theoretical £1000 in under 100 bets. I have made a SpreadSheet to follow this as well.. If i manage this then i will start for real..If i dont i aint lost nout.:ok

Re: Laying Horses (Test)

Good luck mate, I am starting something similar soon but with real cash. I shall watch with interest. :cheers
Thanks mate, im sure i will do ok...I could have said a £1k start bank,but i want it to be more of a challenge to myself. I might alter the staking as i need it to be just right...we shall see.. Thanks for the support.:ok

Crikey, thats one fancied horse!! :lol Good luck with this TLQ, your quite right in not investing any real money until you are sure it will work :hope
You know exactly what it means Scotty... (The odds i will take):eyes I will be using money later on ,im just sorting out other things off here to make sure i have the right staking etc... No one can maintain a 100% S/R for ever, everyone will hit a loser sooner or later, remember that.;)

You know exactly what it means Scotty... (The odds i will take):eyes I will be using money later on ,im just sorting out other things off here to make sure i have the right staking etc... No one can maintain a 100% S/R for ever, everyone will hit a loser sooner or later, remember that.;)
That just depends how you do the rounding TLQ :lol:lol

Re: Laying Horses (Test) Take a look at the match betting on paddy power , theres a few ricks on there every day ! 2:35 Wolves Climate 1.66 vs Buscador 2.10 yet on the outright market at Betfair Climate is out to 38 and Buscador is 18 ,surely they should be 1.66/2.10 the other way ?? Ive just filled myself up with their generous offer 4:05 Wolves Welsh Opera 1.57 Helping Hand 2.20 yet Welsh opera is 9 and Helping Hand is 6.6 , again a clear rick imo - not taken this as it looks a close affair , but i may later if buscador wins for me

Take a look at the match betting on paddy power , theres a few ricks on there every day ! 2:35 Wolves Climate 1.66 vs Buscador 2.10 yet on the outright market at Betfair Climate is out to 38 and Buscador is 18 ,surely they should be 1.66/2.10 the other way ?? Ive just filled myself up with their generous offer 4:05 Wolves Welsh Opera 1.57 Helping Hand 2.20 yet Welsh opera is 9 and Helping Hand is 6.6 , again a clear rick imo - not taken this as it looks a close affair , but i may later if buscador wins for me
IMO Grim i would say that thay are right on the 1st one.. Climate (IMO) will beat Buscador.. I am unsure about the other one (4.05)..I would side with Welsh opera if i had to make a choice.;)

Re: Laying Horses (Test) Your missing the Point King , Betfair odds are a very good guide whats going to happen in most races - Big drifters rarely run well , especially on the all weather If betfair had these matched up ,at the current odds on the win markets ,it would look something like this Buscador 1.72 Climate 2.12 Helping Hand 1.72 Welsh Opera 2.12 So Powers 2.10 Buscador and 2.2 Helping hand is deffo cracing value - get odds like this everyday and you will make a profit - FACT Im on Buscador BTW. Climate has gone from 11 to 34ish , clearly for whatever reason someone thinks its not going to go well today - Buscador is exposed but is in the top 4 on ratings and always runs well here ,winning 12 times in total , infact its only ever won 12 times , all here . Its been steady between 18 and 20 all day , because its not that well in at the weights and shouldnt be good enough ,but should run a good race as always ,and that should be good enough if ive read the race right. Also climate is rated 76,while Buscador is rated 83 , yet Buscador receives 6lb , making it 13lb better off today . A huge pull . As always, match betting is a bit iffy with jocks stopping riding when beaten or baulked etc , BUT if you get odds against ,on horses like this ,you will make money