Spreadsheet help please.

teaulc

with my new resolution to be very strict with my poker this year,i need my spreadsheet tweeked. if any of you are shit-hot at doing these could you give me a hand? i can email the said item either as a zip or rar file. what i am after is to have the bankroll in $,£ and € for the relevant sites and to be able to add more sites. thanks in advance. p.s. obviously when this is done i can send it to who-ever wants a copy.

Re: Spreadsheet help please. Just having a look at the spreadsheet and to be honest, it's not going to be a tweek! I think the whole structure of the spreadsheet would need to be changed (certainly to remain efficient to use) :unsure I presume you've already tweeked it a little bit? I also assume it's a spreadsheet you got from a third party? My feeling is that the best (easiest) solution is probably to go back to the original spreadsheet and keep 3 copies of it - use one copy for those sites which are in USD, one copy for those in GBP and one copy for those in EUR - from your experience of using the spreadsheet, does that sound practical?

Re: Spreadsheet help please.

Just having a look at the spreadsheet and to be honest, it's not going to be a tweek! I think the whole structure of the spreadsheet would need to be changed (certainly to remain efficient to use) :unsure I presume you've already tweeked it a little bit? I also assume it's a spreadsheet you got from a third party? My feeling is that the best (easiest) solution is probably to go back to the original spreadsheet and keep 3 copies of it - use one copy for those sites which are in USD, one copy for those in GBP and one copy for those in EUR - from your experience of using the spreadsheet, does that sound practical?
thanks for loking Trev :ok