28 days of glory

Mr Intensity

So far my only successful GH has been '50 days of glory' back in May last year, having a profit of about £800 from a total investment of £120. Since then I've tried a few things but with very little success. So now I'm back for some more days of glory, and there are 28 days until the Aussie Open final. I expect this to be quite random, I'll be doing some straight singles, trading, muliples etc anything that I think has a chance of a glorious return. I have some specific types of bets that I want to do, but I'll leave the explanation of them to nearer the time. As for a starting bank, I'd prefer not to define at this stage, as I'm not quite sure what it is so I think it'd just be better to run a P/L. The bank is quite large, as you'll be able to tell from the size of the bets. Think that's all I've got to say, I may have a bet this evening or it'll be overnight on the tennis.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 28 days of glory Close to a nice return but too mcuh dicking around from Murray:@:@ £25 trebles from 4 (total stake £100) Will Hill FERRERO v Serra @ 1.53:@ SIMON 2-1 v Bolelli @ 1.67:@ PENNETTA v Cornet @ 1.61:@ SIRIANNI +3.5 games v Llodra @ 1.83 :D loss £100 £15 trebles (total stake £60) Will Hill YOUZHNY v Andreev @ 2.10 :D MINAR v Odesnik @ 1.73 :D NADAL -5.5 games v Santoro @ 1.73 :D MURRAY -6.5 games v Montanes @ 1.83 :@ profit £35.48 P/L: -£309.02 Think I'm going to leave the overnight stuff and come at it hard tomorrow:tongue2