Small Returns Football Drip

MickyG

I am starting a new football correct score drip, as it is the only way to keep me interested in football. My other half keeps saying I need to show more of an interest so that our son can at least say his dad knows something about football (I can write it on a stamp and have 3/4 blank space left :rollin). So what better way of knowing what the current scores are if I am betting against them, it forces me to keep track. Sssshhhh though, don't tell the other half :lol. So without much further ado, I started with £10 and have completed 3 bets already, but I will not list due to the after-eventing rule. Therefore starting monies are as follows: Betting Bank: £10.26 Total Banked: £0.26 --------------------- Total Bank: £10.52

Re: Small Returns Footbal Drip :unsure mmm' I think i'll bung another 'l on the end there in a sec :lol Next bet: Setubal v Sp Lisbon Lay 3-2 @ 110 (£7.63 liability) I requested £0.07@130 but got matched at 110 so liabilty is lower than expected. I think I will leave this, rather than betting more to reach max liability (don't want to become too greedy for the pennies :lol:lol:lol). p.s how do you edit the title?

Re: Small Returns Football Drip Cheers Scotty. Title changed. There will be spelling mistakes galore in this thread, and I cannot be bothered to correct all of them, as some will be in the posts with my bets (rules state you cannot edit these). Therefore I apologise in advance for my fat fingered typing :tongue2.

Re: Small Returns Football Drip Bet 2: Real Madrid v Villareal Lay 3-2 @ 27 (£10.40 liability) The odds seem low on this due to most other Spanish games ending in 3-2's, but Villareal and Real Madrid don't seem to have been scoring much in the last few games. So bet is on.