Consistent Tipster Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superdupertips

Hello everyone. It’s time for revolution in the world of betting. It’s time for the bookies to go down and the punters to rise and awake. My username is superdupertips and in time you will remember me. Why? Simply because I am going to give you winning tips. I ask you not to judge me weekly but monthly. I’m going to show you consistency that’s what’s lacking in today’s wannabe’s tipsters. The leagues on offer on game days are the Scottish premier league, Holland premier and division 1 leagues and last but not least the Switzerland Challenge league. If you don’t want to bet on my tips immediately it’s a wise move I say, so I say gain your confidence and in time I bet you will be betting on my tips. Good luck and go to the appropriate forums on this site for my tips, for example the Dutch forum on this site. Again, good luck and bet wisely. Saturday’s Picks Hearts vs. Hibernian Scottish premier league Bet on under 2 ¼ goals. That’s it folks. Got to post on other popular websites. Also look forward to hearing from anyone.

Re: Consistent Tipster Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Excuse me for ONE minute while I piss myself laughing!! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Anyway - Thanks for the offer but unless you are going to copy the tips of our residents here then you have NO CHANCE of being any God.... have you even taken time to look at some of the records of our members ?????? Come back when you have left school and your balls have dropped and realise what real punters do for a living!! :ok:ok:ok:ok P.S - Holland does not have a Premier and Division 1 - Over there they have an Eredivise and Eerste divisie (Juliper league) and even thats important if you haad ANY idea of what you are trying!!!! Call back in 5-6 years and we MIGHT have time for you!!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.