suggestion for poker diary

teaulc

Re: suggestion for poker diary

i know it will be more work,but how about catering for the slightly higher-highrollers in the diary by putting in higher staked games and more deepstack tourneys. maybe in a seperate sticky???
What do you want to class as a slightly higher-roller Al ? $10/$20 to some is possibly higher than they may want to pay, plus a lot of the higher staked players search and find there own games to play anyway.

Re: suggestion for poker diary

What do you want to class as a slightly higher-roller Al ? $10/$20 to some is possibly higher than they may want to pay, plus a lot of the higher staked players search and find there own games to play anyway.
well as a forum we should be striving to get out of our comfort zone and get into the $25 plus games. also i`m too lazy :tongue2 if you mods are looking at tourneys anyway,would be nice to see some big games in as well

Re: suggestion for poker diary I don't really go looking for tourneys to put in the diary. Most of what's in there is what has been posted up by people, so if there's anything you'd like included please post up a thread with the details. :ok The majority of the tourneys listed have some sort of added value, regular overlay or are value freerolls. Obviously we can't list all the regular bog-standard tourneys but I'm happy to put any popular ones in. We were actually thinking of dropping the PokerStars deepstack from the diary, as it never gets many votes or indication of people playing it, so if you do want to keep something make sure you let us know you're playing it. :ok