Wolverhampton 30/12

RussP

Re: Wolverhampton 30/12 19:20 - Imaginary Diva Imaginary Diva is in great form, One run at Wolver over 5f where she was only beaten by ¾, Won last time out at Southwell and has been placed in her last four runs. Only five runners go to post now and she still looks to have more to offer in terms of winning races. Chris Catlin takes the ride who on her last time out. @ 15/8 Stan James (bog) 19:50 - Little Edward (To Place) A tight little race here with only nice runners going to post, Im a big fan of George Baker and he comes here to ride one horse tonight, Little Edward. Runs well over both 5 & 6f and tonight he runs over the 5 where he is a distance winner. First run ever at this course but that doesn't worry me as he has performed well on other tracks, Baker has a very good record on this horse and I fancy him to at least place. @ 11/10 Totesport 20:20 - Synonymy I think I put up Synonymy for his last run here though im not 100%, Anyway he was backed very well all day but nothing come of it and he finished 9th of 12. I will chance him again tonight, Course and distance winner here and his best form has come at Wolverhampton in the past. Hayley Turner is riding who is bidding for her 100 winners (she may have it by then). Looks a fair price at 16/1 and ill chance him e/w. @ 16/1 Bet365 (bog) 20:50 - Ravi River Seven runners go to post here and the one I like is the favourite Ravi River, Has been unlucky not to get his head infront in last two runs, Has been backed well also in both, He ran over 3f more a couple of runs ago here where he was only beaten a neck, Stepped down in trip to 7f last time out and was 2nd again beaten only by half a length. Steps down again in trip tonight to 6f which I think will suit this horse perfect and hopefully he can finally get his head infront which would be fully deserved. @ 9/4 Bet365 (bog)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.