Leopardstown 26/12/08

Spooner

15:35 - Coole River An interesting bumper here where Coole River made an eye catching run last time out, He was beat 9 lengths by Mullins' horse Gagwell Flyer who has been priced up as 12/1 for the Champion Bumper in March. He was expected to be 7/2 favourite which I thought that would be a nice price so to see him priced up @ 7/1 with Paddy Power looks very nice indeed. There are some good words about for Coole River today and he should go very close. @ 7/1 Paddy Power

Re: Leopardstown 26/12/08 2.25 Tatenan is the obvious choice for this race but one to keep an eye on is Follow the plan at a big price. Stepped up in class for this race but hacked up by 30L back in october, then won again in a much beter race. On last race gave 4lb to Made to Taipan & was beaten on 2L into 2nd. Could be up there again today & be placed at a decent price. 12.50 I have been told to watch for 2 that both appear in this race - Smoking Aces & Voler La Vadette. Both of whom look to have plenty of improvemnt in them, i will be backing both today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.