PokerRoom 12.30pm

i'm lucky

Re: PokerRoom 12.30pm lmao - the sit outs qualified with about 1350 of their 1500 chips - I folded KK pre flop twice in the first few hands to all ins with multiple calls and they were turning over hands like 83o :loon Couple of other value looking tourneys coming up: in 10 mins (13:20) - a $3+30c "Champion Chip" qualifier - it's a rebuy :sad but looks to be $575 in prizes - just 38 in so far..... in 13 mins (13:25) - $5,000 gtd freezeout - $50+$4 buy in - just 39 entries so far...

Re: PokerRoom 12.30pm Yes other flights will be played--normally a 1a,1b,1c,1d,--the final will be played on Jan24th with the top 400 from each day progressing to the final---it is impotant not to cruise into final 400--as chip stacks you accumulate in the qaulifier will be carried over to final. Hope this a help to ya--cauce i made this mistake in the last $100,000 tourney--thinking we would all start with same chip stacks in the final

Re: PokerRoom 12.30pm

lol - me too - We qualified for Day 1 of the 100' date='00 freeroll I think - only day 1a showing and that's full :unsure I presume others will appear at some stage :unsure[/quote'] The day 1a on 19th Jan is full as you say GaF ...... day 1b is open for reg about 7am our time on 20th , 1c on 21st etc .....so about 9am its no-way near full so its easy to get in it .... :D

Re: PokerRoom 12.30pm In November I was 10 mins late getting to Day 2 start ..... then found I wasn't still entered in for some reason ... This month I was an hour late and went out in 2010th ...... somehow i'm destined not to get anyway in this tourny .....:wall ... :tongue2 I just treat it as my WSOP (pretend) ....... :rollin..... as I'm destined never to get to that :loon