Kempton 22/12/08

Spooner

16:20 - Asian Power Race looks quite open here, I had Asian Power written down as one to get on when he runs next at Kempton, His form at Kempton over 6f reads 3325311, Looks quite impressive to me. His last three runs have been quite disappointing but I won't let me put that off, Shane Kelly takes the ride and I think he has a big each-way chance today. @ 16/1 Skybet

Re: Kempton 22/12/08 Agree with that one mate. Gotta be worth a punt at 16's. 2.20 Kempton The form of Supercast's last time out Wolverhampton win was boosted when Folio picked up a fair race at Great Leighs yesterday afternoon and Supercast has been raised only 3 lbs here for that win . The fact he drops in grade means he probably doesn't have to find much improvement to win. He's proven over the trip and handles the surface well. Only a head denied him a course victory here in February last year, so the course looks to pose no problems. 5/1 Bet 365 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

4.20 Kempton Many of these like to come from off the pace so I'm going to put up Asian Power who, despite an average looking draw, may still be able to get a handy early position. He is well handicapped on the pick of his form as he won over course and distance off 70 in February and is running off 67 here. The handicapper has shown him a bit of leniency after his disappointing run at Southwell last time, but he was challenged for the lead and didn't get the race run to suit. The 3 lb drop will help, C & D are fine and Mr Cool Shane Kelly takes the ride. 16/1 Skybet EW (1/4 odds 3 places).

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.