Wolverhampton 20/12

Spooner

20:20 - To Be Or Not To Be 4/1 looks a very good price tonight, He may only have won by a neck last time out at Kempton but the 2nd Blue Charm went onto win next time out and has not been out of the frame in his last 3 runs, The 3rd Azure Mist went close at Great Leighs next time out and then went onto win over c&d here. To Be Or Not To Be has further improvment to come I feel and should be good enough to win this. @ 4/1 Skybet

Re: Wolverhampton 20/12 6.20 Wolverhampton On these terms Torrens looks to have a decent chance. Only half a length off Bridgewater Boys last time out this former Richard Fahey horse is 6 lbs better off with that rival tonight and may be able to hold on for the win this time. He is certainly good enough to win at this level, as he placed in a couple of AW handicaps off his current mark over CD (including one over CD) so the drop into selling company here may see him go one better. A couple of others look to be racing off better weights, but Torrens has arguable better recent form and is backable at the prices. 9.20 Wolverhampton Plush was given a patient ride by Ross Atkinson and won here last Friday and after being withdrawn from a race earlier in the week when Charles Eddery was set to ride, I think the pair can rack up another win here. Plush has won three times over CD in his last four runs and the fact he's only been raised 4 lbs means he may still be able to cope with a sharp rise in class. Top-weight Spinning ranks as the clear danger, as he's only 3 lbs higher than when winning in this grade last time out, so I'm backing him too.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.