Devilfish Poker - €1,000 Added and Devilfish Chip Sets

Adetrick

Win The Fish's Chips This Christmas 500 Piece Devilfish Chip Set to every player who makes a final table. These limited edition, top quality chip sets come in a cool silver briefcase and are valued at over €100 each. Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, register now or qualify from one of our daily freeroll satellites.
DateTimeNameBuy-inPrizepool
Sun 21 Dec8.30pmDevilfish Christmas Chip Race €10€1,000 Added
Chip Sets for final 9
Sun 28 Dec8.30pmDevilfish New Year Chip Race €10€1,000 Added
Chip Sets for final 9

18 Exclusive Chip Sets plus €2,000 in Added Money in the Devilfish Christmas Promotion Devilfish is away in Las Vegas this Christmas but while he's away you can still win his chips - a whole set of them in fact. That's right, not only are we adding €1,000 to our two festive tournaments, on the 21st and 28th December, we are also giving away an exclusive

Re: Devilfish Poker - €1,000 Added and Devilfish Chip Sets Erm....you could be right :unsure Though with the chip case valued at "over €100", seems to be aimed more at a European audience than UK players :unsure Just looking (downloading :loon I dont have it....)

Re: Devilfish Poker - €1,000 Added and Devilfish Chip Sets You're right - 20:30 GMT :ok Maybe just me, but I think they've written it an extremely confusing way :unsure (the original post said 8:30 but didn't express a time zone - so I went looking for a time zone and got it wrong!!)