** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

aff suzuki 16th dec

thailand look very strong in this tournament theyre outright favs to win and havent conceded a goal in the 3 qualifying games although all were at home for thailand, this is now away then a home match with the winner going to the final, singapore beat indonesia so quite a strong pointer as thailand and singapore are probably of equal ability and thailand should have more motivation than singapore other than if singapore didnt beat indonesia they would be playing thailand today rather than in the final as both teams will progress quite comfortably the thais are priced at about 5/6 but the ht ft is 2/1 so ive smacked that as cant see past a resounding win:cow

Re: aff suzuki 16th dec well thailand are winning 0-1 at ht indonesia are creating chances but are basically clueless in front of goal thailand are doing what all teams do when i bet on them absolutely kill the opposition but are doing their best to muck this up for me already missed 2 one on ones and one of the funniest misses you will see all season from 5 yards out with just the goal line to beat he tricks everyone into thinking hes going to kick the ball into the open net but forgets to use the foot that he was shooting with gambling whod do it

Re: aff suzuki 16th dec in the other semi vietnam take on singapore, imo singapore should win this tournament but we will see. again this is quite a one sided match but as shown yesterday when a team doesnt have to win they can get careless (or the match can be fixed which is what i think happened yesterday but they just couldnt get the ball into their own net, thailand were intent on letting the opponents score, the amazing misses thru the entire 90 minutes then the desperate attempt to gift the equaliser in the last 3 mins were nervy to say the least, when the ref didnt give a penalty in the 91st minute that looked quite clear the draw dropped from 8s to 3/1 on betfair then a minute later the defender put the ball 1 foot over the bar). singapore have just risen to 89th in the fifa rannkings while vietnam have dropped from no 112 in june 08 to a current 159 thats a big drop and has no reflection on this game but this just shows the gulf the vietnamese have already accomplished what they set out to do and that was to finish above malaysia and laos and qualify for the semis so the manager has come out saying all the pressure is on singapore but what pressure, vietnam are crap they played a couple of friendlies a couple of months ago and drew twice against singapore, but the difference between a friendly and the chance to seal a place in the final of the top asian tournament will surely mean a much more concentrated performance from singapore even the vietnam press have written off their own teams chances. singapore along with thailand have won all their games ht ft in this tournament and i dont see that run changing especially with the carrot of a bit of revenge for those 2 draws i see this one as a bit stronger than yesterdays match singapore win singapore ht ft at a better price than yesterday:cow

Re: aff suzuki 16th dec singapore are fcuking useless they should be at least 3 down their goalkeeper is playing as if its the last minute in the fa cup hes been timewasting since the start singapore cant put 2 passes together and its only becos vietnam dont know where the goal is that they havent already qualified for the final can see the nam nicking one here maybe the pressure has got to them but if it hasnt and they do qualify thailand will absolutely take these apart comparing just these 2 games, this is just like lower league football but i think even dagnam would beat all these

Re: aff suzuki 16th dec think the 1st leg of the final should be quite tight thailand missing the 2 players who scored the goals in the win in the group game between these 2 so could take them a while to break vietnam down plus theyve got the comfort of having the 2nd leg to play on the 28th i do think they will get a goal just think it would most likely be towards the end of the game as this is a final and their away thailand draw ht win ft under 2.5 goals