Boss Media Warning - FPP Points and Rakeback

GaF

Just a warning - something I've just found out and a quick look around, it seems to be network wide.... If you are getting rakeback on Boss and spend FPP points, then your contributed rake is reduced at the rate of €0.25 per FPP. Last month I entered a 200 FPP freeroll, so my rake contribution calculation was reduced by €50, which at 30% cut my rakeback by €15. Yes, that's right, I was charged €15 to enter a "freeroll". Scandalous IMO!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Boss Media Warning - FPP Points and Rakeback I'm getting really worked up with Boss about this now :wall :wall :wall :wall In addition to charging me €15 to play in a "freeroll", it appears that they have significantly increased the requirements for me to clear my first deposit bonus..... In November my Rake was recorded as $220 (about EUR 160) and released EUR 30 in bonus. In December, so far, my Rake has been recorded as $168 (about EUR120) and has only released EUR 10 in bonus. The web site clearly states that the bonus is released at the rate of "EUR10 for every 280 FPP points earned" - all I can get from Boss though is that rach segment of my "€10 bonus is released when you rake €70". My first €10 Bonus in December wasn't released until after I had over 400 FPPs. The most frustrating thing of all though is that they just ignore all the questions I ask and just keep repeating "We can confirm that the €10 bonus is released when you rake €70." - I get that - that's not my question - my question is WHY?? I've really lost my rag with them now - they keep changing the T&C, but wont confirm they've done that (even though it's bleeding obvious) or explain what's going on.... My cooler challenge could well switch to Pokerstars very soon - no such problems there with 4% rake - don't need to worry about bonuses or rakeback!!!

Re: Boss Media Warning - FPP Points and Rakeback

I'm getting really worked up with Boss about this now :wall :wall :wall :wall In addition to charging me €15 to play in a "freeroll", it appears that they have significantly increased the requirements for me to clear my first deposit bonus..... In November my Rake was recorded as $220 (about EUR 160) and released EUR 30 in bonus. In December, so far, my Rake has been recorded as $168 (about EUR120) and has only released EUR 10 in bonus. The web site clearly states that the bonus is released at the rate of "EUR10 for every 280 FPP points earned" - all I can get from Boss though is that rach segment of my "€10 bonus is released when you rake €70". My first €10 Bonus in December wasn't released until after I had over 400 FPPs. The most frustrating thing of all though is that they just ignore all the questions I ask and just keep repeating "We can confirm that the €10 bonus is released when you rake €70." - I get that - that's not my question - my question is WHY?? I've really lost my rag with them now - they keep changing the T&C, but wont confirm they've done that (even though it's bleeding obvious) or explain what's going on.... My cooler challenge could well switch to Pokerstars very soon - no such problems there with 4% rake - don't need to worry about bonuses or rakeback!!!
Why are you playing on a boss media site that has a clearence rate of 14% on the first deposit bonus.????????? which boss media site are you playing on? There is a ton of boss media sites that have much better first deposit bonuses(Released in 5 euros for every 25 euros raked)-200% up to 1k Euros-200 days to clear and has unlimited reload bonuses,meaning you are playing with rakeback and bonus all the time I think its time to change boss media site

Because it's giving me 30% rakeback (so long as I dont play any freerolls :wall :wall) I didn't actually know it varied from site to site, I thought it was boss standard :unsure
30% Rakeback At Boss Media is the most you can get... First Deposit and Reload Bonuses vary from 10EUR for every 70 EUR Raked(280FPP) to 10 EUR for every 50Eur Raked(200FPP)...... A few boss media sites are giving Reload Bonuses to players who have finished a First Deposit Bonus or Reload Bonus+30% Rakeback Will you raking about 160Euros per month...It would be better for you to look for a boss media site that gives 30% Rakeback+Reload Bonuses

Re: Boss Media Warning - FPP Points and Rakeback Cheers :ok The site advertise that my first deposit bonus releases at 280FPP per €10. In November my deposit bonus did release at 280FPP per €10. From 1st December, my FPPs from November were removed, €15 was deducted from my rakeback for the 200FPPs I'd used and my deposit bonus has now started clearing at €10 for over 400 FPPs. How certain are you that 70Eur Rake = 280FPPs? Because from what they're saying I am still on 280FPPs for €10 if that is the case? But that's not what I'm seeing......

Cheers :ok The site advertise that my first deposit bonus releases at 280FPP per €10. In November my deposit bonus did release at 280FPP per €10. From 1st December, my FPPs from November were removed, €15 was deducted from my rakeback for the 200FPPs I'd used and my deposit bonus has now started clearing at €10 for over 400 FPPs. How certain are you that 70Eur Rake = 280FPPs? Because from what they're saying I am still on 280FPPs for €10 if that is the case? But that's not what I'm seeing......
1 FPP=0.25 Euros 4FPP= 1 Euros 40FPP=10 Euros 280FPP=70 Euros For every 0.25 Euros you rake you get 1 FPP (that is standard on all boss media sites) Which site are you playing on?

Re: Boss Media Warning - FPP Points and Rakeback I play on a farily new boss media site and I get 30% Rakeback(I must rake 100EUR in a month to get it) First Deposit Bonus which is 200% up to 1k Euros.I have 200 days to clear it and I can get a reload bonus(which is the same has the first deposit Bonus)has soon has I finish the deposit bonus or it ends I get 5EUR from my deposit Bonus for every 100 FPP i earn(which is 25EUR raked) In November I raked 106Euros I got 32euros in Rakeback and 20euros cleared in deposit Bonus

Re: Boss Media Warning - FPP Points and Rakeback I have read the terms and conditions at fortune poker about the deposit bonus..... You should release 10 EUR for every 70 EUR Raked(280 FPP).. This Bit I cant understand My first €10 Bonus in December wasn't released until after I had over 400 FPPs. Did you sign up to Fortune Poker through a rakeback provider or direct....If you have signed through a rakeback provider ....send them a email about it..... Something doesnt look right at fortune poker

Re: Boss Media Warning - FPP Points and Rakeback I signed up through raketherake - initially was corresponding through them, but their respons is always "We dont know and have forwarded your query onto Fortune" - so now I'm just talking to Boss direct.... Raketherake used the justification that they didn't know about the deduction in rakeback for playing freerolls and that's why it wasnt on their site - well they know now, and it's still not on their site :wall :wall :wall :wall

• 1 month later...

Re: Boss Media Warning - FPP Points and Rakeback Have just received my rakeback on Pokerkings - but my FPPs haven't been reset, so I queried it with support and was told:

The consumed FPPs are not deleting the earned rake.
So it seems that rakeback with pokerkings through PL has quite a nice advantage over rakeback with other boss sites through raketherake :)