Kempton 10/12/08

7.50 Kempton Quite a lot of these have recent winning form but not all of it is in handicaps. Doncsoaque romped a claimer last time out but this is tougher. Holberg won a maiden and makes his handicap debut. My Best Mate was off the mark off 63 in a handicap last time out but leaps from 0-65 to 0-85 company. The same comment also applies to Highland River. The one that hasn't won before but also looks to have a decent chance is Black N Brew. John Best's runner steps up in trip to a mile here and I hope that could be the making of him. He undoubtedly possesses talent, as a 1 length second to Khor Dubai at Lingfield earlier this season proves (the Godolphin rival is a handicap winner off 84). He bumped into some useful types in a nursery here in July when an eyecatching 2 lengths behind Crystal Moments ( who won off 84 NTO). Missile Dodger and Night Seed that split the pair are rated better than the 70 Black N Brew runs off here. On a couple of occassions now the RP have noted an extra furlong would suit him and although he got that when stepped up to 7f last time out, that race was run a slow pace and may have not necessarily helped. RPF is 9/1.

Re: Kempton 10/12/08 20:20 - Celtic Spring A poor maiden here and I will take Celtic Spring to get the best of these. North South Divide is very exposed and has been facied a few times to get off the mark but has yet to do so and the horse is not for me. Maid of Ailsa ran behind North South Divide two runs ago and although there may be some improvement that form doesn't hold up to well. Celtic Spring showed improvement last time out at Lingfield when only beaten a short head and can hopefully improve on that here and go one place better racing over the same trip. @ 5/2 Sportingbet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.