Pause during all-ins?????

nicknab

Been noticing this recently on Will Hill Esp in tournaments and cash games Basically during and all in, on the river there is a 3-4 sec pause and the big stack who is losing hits either a gutshot straight or if up against a bigger pair his trips Has happened to me and others recently and i lost it 2nite when i lost 3 consectutive all ins with the dominating hand to a muppet who called with anything hittin trips or gutshot Just thought i would ask opinions cause i wrote them a nasty email and am taking my business elsewhere

Re: Pause during all-ins????? the nasty email will go in the bin. If you think online poker is rigged, why would you play anywhere ? It's called variance bro, it can be a brutal bitch at times and reduce you to tears, but the game is straight and long term it evens out. Good players win, bad players lose. If you don't truly belive that then seriously you should give up the game.

Re: Pause during all-ins????? Have noticed these pauses being introduced at a few sites. When two or more are all-in early it's really frustrating to see the cards flash past and not have a chance of seeing what exactly happened. The pause allows you to take stock before the river...much better.