Samba's €0 to..... Challenge

Samba_SamPa

Re: Samba's €0 to..... Challenge

Used 330 of my redbacks to register for a $1.5k Gtd on 32Red at 9.30 :hope
Good news and bad news :lol 543 started this tourney last night, top 54 paid, and I made it into the cash :cow HOWEVER... lol... I lost my internet connection shortly after midnight when I was lying 18th of the 28 remaining :wall It still wasn't back this morning when I tried, so I can't actually see where I finished just yet :lol Gutted as well, as I was playing really well I felt, had had the chip lead with 60 left, before my AA lost to 88 on the bubble, dropping me down again to 35th on 18k chips, had worked my way back to 29.5k with the blind at 750/1500 a.100 when my connection went, so I still had a bit of play left in me too :sad

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Samba's €0 to..... Challenge Back online :cow Still not sure WHERE I finished, but I know HOW MUCH I won.... :lol A whopping $17.91!! I have emailed 32Red asking for details, for my records. I am obviously happy at adding $17.91 to my bankroll, more than quadrupling it, I just have a sense of :sad as the 1st prize was over $400 and I felt I was playing well and had a chance. Next time though, onwards and upwards :ok

Re: Samba's €0 to..... Challenge There is no final target I guess. Just to see how far I can get starting from scratch. I don't plan on making any more deposits or withdrawals in 2009, so I guess my 'target' is a time, rather than a monetary, one. See what my poker bankroll is at the end of 2009. I hope to get my roll up to the extent that I can enter satellites (within my bankroll management rules) for live tourneys, GC, GUK etc... even WSOP. Anything I make from now will have come from starting with nothing, so just seeing how far I can go.

Re: Samba's €0 to..... Challenge No joy tonight ~20th on PokerKings and ~60th on 32Red I am adding another challenge to this one also, not a poker challenge - more a lifestyle challenge. I need to exercise more, eat better, and lose weight. Got weighed on Thursday, and it's depressing reading :sad so I am going to do something about it :hope Will weigh myself every Thursday. Ground Zero results are: Weight - 15st 3lbs BMI - Body Fat - Will add BMI and Body Fat when I find my 'receipt' from the machine. My immediate target is to lose weight consistently, but the ultimate goal for me for this is to get down to 12st :hope Also I keep reading about a fit and healthy lifestyle adds a sharpness to your play at the tables, so it is kinda linked, and hopefully I will reap the benefits in all aspects of life :hope

Re: Samba's €0 to..... Challenge Deposited 4 lots of Paysafe vouchers into PokerKings the other day, tried to withdraw, and was told I have to play through the amount :sad Not counting any of this for this challenge - obviously - but special thanks go to PokerKings... Just used the last of what I need to (about to start a €5 MTT) and I am €27 better off than if I had been able just to withdraw straight away :lol :nana

Re: Samba's €0 to..... Challenge 21st of 187 in tonight's 32Red Days of Xmas freeroll! Stuck on $23.91, have went deep a couple of times in big MTTs without reaching the (harsh) prize structures :sad realise that is the nature of the freeroll beast though, onwards n upwards :hope

Re: Samba's €0 to..... Challenge Played a €1 MTT on PokerKings tonight, as I have been appalled at my play over the last few days, so I wanted a real meaty MTT to get my teeth stuck into and play like I know I can. Anyway.... :cow 3rd of 514!! NothingToSomethingA.jpg That increases bankroll to $101.10 or €72.61 :clap

Re: Samba's €0 to..... Challenge Won $10 chip on StanJames' Footy Roulette thing thanks to van Persie [11] scoring 0-30 minutes :cow So I am contributing the $1 rake and playing the $5k Gtd tonight :hope Have donked out Pokerroom one with TT and the Flush one with 99 already tonight. Here's to not getting any sh!tty PPs in this one :lol

Re: Samba's €0 to..... Challenge Have registered for 32Red's Xmas freeroll tonight. 3200 points to each of the final 10 - which would equate to $32 worth of tourney entries. Plus an iPod for the winner :hope Might miss the first 10 mins or so, but hopefully can add some juice to the pot

Re: Samba's €0 to..... Challenge Well I am now bankrolled to play in $15 STTs (inc rake) and $6 MTTs (inc rake). Tonight's plan at the moment is to use my Redbacks I have on 32Red to buy into their Days Of Xmas event tonight and try and win the $100 bonus for reaching 4 final tables :hope I might play the €2 PL game on PokerKings too - but 5 tables a time is likely a bit much :$ :loon