Handball European Championship (women)2008

I'm starting this thread just one hour before championship starts. It's going to be played in Macedonia (Skopje,Ohrid) 2-14 December. I'm from Skopje and i live just 100 meters from the arena where matches in group A (France,Danmark,Hungary,Romania)and in group D (Macedonia,Croatia,Serbia,Germany) will be played.Matches in group B (Norway,Spain,Portugal,Ukraine) and C (Russia,Austria,Sweden,Belarus)will be played in Ohrid. I just tought that some of you guys here may find intresting this thread!We can share some info these days about women HEC 2009.:D

Re: Handball European Championship (women)2008 Championship will be opened (for 20 mins,sorry) with the match btw Croatia vs. Serbia. I see Croatia taking the win here easily,most of croatie girls are in their best years,they are one of the favs for advancing in this D group(with Germany),they have a clear win over Serbia only before a month ago in preparation period by 9 goals difference. On the last euro championship in Sweden,Croatia ended on the 7th place and now the same girls but more experienced will try to advance even more this year. I've already bet on Croatia to win with -4 handicap:hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.