Poker with PL members

Hooloovoo

I have recently "discovered" this part of the forum. :loon (Actually i have known about it all along but never actually read any threads, but my poker interest has come back!) Poker with PL members could be fun, how do i join in? It seems to be a very active forum part with lots and lots of info. It's leagues, tourneys, freerolls etc etc, a bit overwhelming really. :unsure Could any of the experienced PL poker players point me in the right direction? What are the buy-ins of your tournaments? Are they for PL members only? Do you play every day of the week? Which poker sites do i need an account for? Is there a tourney tonight maybe? :) Quite simply: How does it work? Thanks in advance!

Re: Poker with PL members I am a new member too and eager to find answers, I have found some by reading the usual threads but it is a bit complicated so anyone helping us out would be a real star :cheers Simply explaining the basics of these usual tournaments and who can join etc :clap

Re: Poker with PL members

I have recently "discovered" this part of the forum. :loon (Actually i have known about it all along but never actually read any threads, but my poker interest has come back!) Poker with PL members could be fun, how do i join in? It seems to be a very active forum part with lots and lots of info. It's leagues, tourneys, freerolls etc etc, a bit overwhelming really. :unsure Could any of the experienced PL poker players point me in the right direction? What are the buy-ins of your tournaments? Are they for PL members only? Do you play every day of the week? Which poker sites do i need an account for? Is there a tourney tonight maybe? :) Quite simply: How does it work? Thanks in advance!
ohh loadsa questions:loon right where do we start. mick is correct about the daily thread:ok good place to look at where we are playing each day and all the info you need for each tourney,just click on the link on the right and it will take you to the relevent thread. some of the games we play are daily/weekly/monthly and some are in a league basis,some are one off games. most of the games on the daily thread are there because they are popular ,usually because they have some added value to them;) most of the popular games are around the $10 mark but there are some bigger tourneys on the daily thread as well. some games are pl exclusives ,some are open to all . those that are pl exclusives you usually need to vote in the relevant thread to get the password:ok we dont all play everynight but usually there will be at least 20-30 of us each night,sometimes a lot more. as for sites we play on ,there are loads:loonbut most have decent sign up bonuses from pl. there is a game tonight on pokerkings,its the pl league game, 3 euro buy in. only problem is its near the end of the league so you probably wont do very well in that ,the tourney pays out normal prize money anyway so you wont lose out tho;)

I am a new member too and eager to find answers, I have found some by reading the usual threads but it is a bit complicated so anyone helping us out would be a real star :cheers Simply explaining the basics of these usual tournaments and who can join etc :clap
:welcomesugleh some tourneys we play are open to anyone and are not exclusive to pl(punterslounge) others are only for members ,these are pl exclusive games. there are some restrictions on some pl exclusive tourneys as for who can join. most are open to any member but some are restricted so that those that make a positive contribution are rewarded. usually the terms and conditions for each tourney or any info are in the first post on each thread:ok out of interest are you new to poker or just new to the forum? if your a poker newbie and all the technobabble is a bit much to wade thru i recommend reading this thread,its a very good account of how most of us started off i guess:ok http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f62/poker-shoestring-budget-0-150-4mths-21979/ if you have any questions we're all quite happy to help,so just ask

Thanks for the info. I am not new to poker' date=' have been playing online for about a year, mostly SNGs but also MTTs. Low volume player due to work and family commitments[/quote'] :welcome to PL sugleh. I think you will find most types of games/buyins posted on here and everyone is friendly. See you at the tables. :hope