KEMPTON Wed 26th November.

BLACK >HILLS 3.15 Kempton. 1 point win. This would've been my biggest ever win at the festival last year, but sadly things didnt quite work out. Not really involved at Aintree or Punchestown afterwards, but he started this season on a favourable mark at Sandown but unfortunately hit two fences and his chance was gone. 3lbs lower today than his win in this race last year, all conditions suit and I feel he's ridiculously over priced in what appears an average race. His run here in the Racing Post chase is, in my opinion, the best form on offer as he would have surely placed if staying the trip and with his trainer doing relaively well at the moment im looking forward to watching him go today. Andrew Thornton gets the leg up, which to be honest hardly fills me with confidence as he always reminds me of a skinny Russian prostitute riding a big fat American banker (it's a poor sight, but one I just can't get from my mind when seeing him ride a finish; it's personal), but the price is there to take the risk and so let's hope it goes well.