Poker Tracker 3 - to support Boss Media any day now

GaF

Been waiting for this for ages.....a post on the PT forum:

I don't know when it will be released, but progress is being made and alpha tested at the moment. The next release will have (amongst other things) Boss Media support and tournament summary entry improvements including POP3 email support.
The next Beta is already well overdue - I think its either weekly or fortnightly they try and release - and it's already nearly 3 weeks since the last Beta was released :hope Having said that - Boss dont provide tournament summaries - they dont even record the buy in of coolers in the HH - so I think I'm going to be disappointed in my hope to use it for tracking tournaments :unsure

Re: Poker Tracker 3 - to support Boss Media any day now

would be good if they could input the winnings and placings automatically instead of having to do it manually
They do if the site provide the information - like Full Tilt and Pokerstars - unfortunately, Boss dont :sad

Re: Poker Tracker 3 - to support Boss Media any day now That's only on Boss Dave - MTT support works on Stars/FullTilt and others I presume.... To be fair to PT, it's down to Boss - they cannot import MTT tourney summaries that dont exist, and they cannot get the HUD working because the tables all have the same title (within a group), so cannot be differentiated between....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...