PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats

gazza

PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats  

1. 1.

• hell yeah, send it through
    • No thanks

PuntersLounge are pleased to offer yet another fantastic exclusive...... :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana We have not 1, not 2 BUT 3 VIRGIN FESTIVAL SEATS UP FOR GRABS and these are exclusive to Punters Lounge :ok The seats will be OPEN seats and available for the lucky winners to use at ANY future Virgin Festival. We will be running 3 MTT's with Virgin with each one having a €3 + .30 buy in, prize money will be made up of the buy in's and paid out in the usual MTT structure and a OPEN VIRGIN FESTIVAL SEAT will be ADDED to the winner in each tournament. The Tournaments Sunday 23rd November @ 8pm 2000 chips, 12 minute blinds Sunday 30th November @ 8pm 2500 chips, 12 minute blinds Sunday 7th December @ 9pm 1500 chips, 8 minute blinds All the tournaments will be password protected. The Criteria This is another PL exclusive and as such we want our members to benefit, to be able to participate in the 3 tournaments you must be an active posting member of Punters Lounge as of 18th November 2008. All entry qualifications/decisions will be solely down to the Poker mods. The seats will be non-transferable ( should not be an issue with them being "open" seats ) and will not be sold for a profit, anyone found trying to do so will relinquish the prize and it will be awarded to another PL'er. Please vote in the poll if you wish to be sent the password for the tournaments. Virgin will be shortly announcing details of their next festival and PL will again have further seats to offer, big thanks to Joe at Virgin for again supporting Punters Lounge :clap:clap:clap

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats

And so say all of us - do we know when/where the next :beer Festival is going to be held yet?
That's a great prize for you to arrange. I won't ask to play in the event as I know it wouldn't be right. I wish you all well with it though and may well get to see some of you at the next one as I recently won an open seat via the league. I heard a rumour that the next one was to be in Dublin, though I'd rather it wasn't as I'd have to have Fri & Mon off to go there and wouldn't be able to spare the time.