Cooler Analysis - Join me for a game

GaF

Now we have found the equity estimator that works for coolers, it should be possible to do some Cooler ICM work - so I'm looking for a game to work on and analyse. So I thought it would be a good idea to choose a game that other PL'rs could join and we could then pull the game apart. So I will join the first (completely) empty €3 cooler to become available on Boss after 7pm GMT tonight - feel free to join me :ok Just one request - please play your best poker - be focused on the game and make the best decisions you can (i.e. no crap with 72o :tongue2). If it's a game I get knocked out of early (i.e. I will have no hand history) or its a game that doesn't go especially deep (i.e. the game wont be particularly suitable for ICM analysis), then I will jump into the next available completely empty €3 Cooler :ok

Re: Cooler Analysis - Join me for a game

I could record it' date=' but I'm not convinced a cooler vid would be especially interesting to watch :unsure[/quote'] It would be interesting for those that don't play them.... to see you fold AK in early position is something that might shock some!

Im sure we could do another :ok
I'm going out shortly, but some other evening, maybe. Have fun. I've been watching, but if you think playing coolers is boring, then watching the early stages ... I'm not sure anybody has yet invented a paint that dries in that boring a fashion! :tongue2

Re: Cooler Analysis - Join me for a game Game over... not sure what to say about it..... I pretty much folded in to the money, only memorable hand for me was folding JJ when re-raised all in with 6 or 7 people left. I assume it was punto we were playing with and I must say he played completely differently to how I would...!

Game over... not sure what to say about it..... I pretty much folded in to the money, only memorable hand for me was folding JJ when re-raised all in with 6 or 7 people left. I assume it was punto we were playing with and I must say he played completely differently to how I would...!
I have never really played them and certainly never thought of strat.. just did what I thought was best... any specific hands.... J 5 anyone?

Sorry to those that missed it - when we've exhausted the analysis of this (a week or so?) I'll look at doing it again' date=' but with a bit more notice :ok[/quote'] I won't play a game until my kids are in bed, let me know if you want me to post some hands up? Folding JJ perhaps?