Cricket: Pakistan vs West Indies ODI series

I missed the 1st game of this series although I was only going to take a watching brief anyway as the series is in Abu Dhabi and that's a new ground on me. Think there might be value in the Windies tomorrow though. Match starts at 11am UK time. 10pts West Indies to win 2nd ODI 4/3 Sportingbet Pakistan won the 1st ODI between these two in exciting fashion as Kamran Akmal smashed 2 6's in the final over to see Pakistan home with a ball to spare. In fact the match was all about 2 overs - the last over in each innings. When they batted the Windies lost 3 wickets for 0 runs in their final over and then when they bowled Jerome Taylor's last over went for 17 runs to give Pakistan victory. West Indies will be fairly happy though because skipper Chris Gayle hit a majestic century to continue his good form from the Stanford match. Their bowling wasn't too bad and if their middle order can fire then the Windies have enough to win this. Pakistan's seamers were expensive and that could be compensated here by Shoaib Akthar returning although everything I've heard and read suggests he's nothing like 100% fit. West Indies aren't going to finish either innings like they did again I wouldn't think so given that they were in control of the 1st ODI for the most part I'll take them to win this one and level the series. 10pts S.Tanvir's Performance Pts 40&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 20pts per wicket. I think Sohail Tanvir is one of the best limited overs bowlers in cricket today. His disguise with his weird bowling action make him very hard to score off and his yorkers at the death are almost placed on a sixpence. He showed all his qualities in the IPL and again on Wednesday when he picked up 3 wickets in 4 balls in the final over of the Windies innings. As well as being a very good bowler he can bat a bit too again as he showed in the IPL and particularly the twenty20 world cup. 2 wickets sees us home and dry here and I think that's more than within the reach of the 23 year old left arm seamer.