• I have been sent the password
    • No thanks I'm busy
    • I go on inferior forums and I am representing them
    • Anyone else playing for PL

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $60K Freeroll Battle of The Forums - ******Qualifiers on Sunday 16th Nov******** I cannot get my head around it at all :unsure The explanation is here- https://poker.bwin.com/poker.aspx?view=tournamentpayouttable&tournamentPd=105186&tournamentId=42141258 with the helpful example :unsure

(Example: If the prize pool comes to $155 and the first five players receive $10+1 tickets, and player four picks up 70% and player five picks up 30% of the prize pool, player four and five will receive the rest of the prize pool (= $155 minus 5x$11 = $100), namely $70 and $30, respectively)

Re: $60K Freeroll Battle of The Forums - ******Qualifiers on Sunday 16th Nov******** As its a team event its 5 single legs running at the same time and we just have to collect as many points as possible and then they are all added up for your final position Thanks for sorting this out Paul, fingers crossed we can bring home some serious money

Re: $60K Freeroll Battle of The Forums - ******Qualifiers on Sunday 16th Nov******** Yep can't wait ... only 333 hrs and 24 mins to go ....... :sad ........... 333 hrs and 23 mins ........... :rollin Seriously though .... should be a good opportunity to put PL on top of the forum world ..... (again) ;)

Re: $60K Freeroll Battle of The Forums - ******Qualifiers on Sunday 16th Nov********

47 forums when I count it.
I counted the games playing earlier and got to 60. Might have included some wrong ones though. Just logging back in to register - thanks for the nudge on that. We're all in now. :ok Looks like I play against all the others who came 4th....etc

Re: $60K Freeroll Battle of The Forums - ******Qualifiers on Sunday 16th Nov******** Can anyone shed any light on whats happening. I've checked today just to see how many runners are in each group, when i notice the BOTF - 1 has disappeared :cryand that BOTF has been cancelled :eyes botfjd2.jpg w954.png