Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov

bowles10

1.05 Kempton Tataniano Nicholls has a few decent recruits from the point to point game & this one won a point to point in Ireland earlier in the year & then on debut for Nicholls won fairly easily pulling away at Chepstow after looking in trouble. This track will be much more kind to the horse & should give a good account.

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov Bugsys Boy 3.10 Bangor (EACH WAY) I mentioned this in the Ponty thread after its last run. Robert Winston rode it over 2m2f and said it just ran out of steam in the last 2f but advised the trainer to run it in a 2m race on the all weather. It's form at Wolverhampton is 2 wins and a place and there is a class 6 handicap over 2m there tomorrow night so interesting that he sends it here instead of for that race. It will get the trip, not sure about heavy ground but has done ok on good to soft. If it can jump hurdles it has a great chance, it's quite lightly raced on turf and is only 4 year old and 4 yr olds have won this race for the last 3 years. Race fit from the flat. Expected SP from RP is 14-1.

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov 215 Kem : Middleton Dene EW I think this is a solid EW bet against a lot of opposition that have questions to answer. The stable is going really well and we know this one will be ready first time out. At first glance looks high in the weights but could get away with it here, the likes of Ringaroses and Nakai having poor last runs to put behind them and the Henderson horse and Fav switching back from fences. Just think this one will run his race and at the price looks fair value.

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov 8.20 Wolves - Intabih Great looking horse looking for its hat trick, I've backed it twice now and it's produced great results. Neil Callan isn't on the horse this time but I have faith in Adhern to produce a good result here. Loves the standard ground and is a C+D winners here 2pts win

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov K3.50 Bedizen 0.5pt E/W Arguably the best jockey in the race is on this one in this amateur riders event. It's only win so far came after a 5 week break and likewise it's had a break again before todays race. Also seems progressive and has made the frame more regularly in recent races.

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov 3.30 Southwell The race won by Ice Bellini recently was dreadful and although she bids for the hat-trick here after landing a Newcastle maiden on her run before, I'm inclined to oppose at the price. It looks a poor race and one that is wide open IMO. The one that interests me at a bigger price is Jetta Joy, who finished a 2 length third over CD last time out. The 4th, Dart, boosted the form with a win yesterday, off 63, the 2nd had won off 57 going into that race and the winner won off 65, so I think Jetta Joy's rating of 49 looks appealing, especially considering a claimer takes off several pounds more too (whether he is worth the claim entirely I'm not sure). 8/1 Betfred 1 pt win.

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov 12.30 Kempton: Indian Blood Possibly punching above it's weight first 2 outings over hurdles when contesting a grade 2 and 3 novice hurdle respectively. LTO run was first run back after a break so reasons to forgive that effort. Ground easier today than previous hurdles attempts and that can only be a positive given flat form in France. Not one to write off just yet and I am sure the champion trainer has placed the horse better this time. WIN

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov Found if tough to chose 1 today. Bang 1.25 Carrick Oscar 1pt win Put this up earlier this season over hurdles where he was a creditible third and he be fitter for that run today. Anyway today he moves to fences for the first time and looks a sort that could do fairly well over them, having boasted solid hurdle form including an early victory over mark the book, some ok runs in heavy ground showing no problems with the conditions today and of course lto's effort. Still very lightly raced for an 8 year old, he could have a future over fences if he takes to them today, ground no problem and trainer done well with the runners he has had so far this season.

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov ROYAL KICKS 1.40 Kempton. Not the most fluent of jumpers, but certainly has the ability to go very close in this race off a mark of 95. Trip and ground's not a concern, so it's a case of fingers crossed that he jumps a bit better and then he should be fighting out the finish. The price is there to take the chance. 0.5 points each way.

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov Hometown 1.50 Southwell. Should be too classy for the rivals, and they wouldn't be doing themselves any favours by beating him either to be fair. So with that and looking the best horse, the 4/5 on offer does appear to be value, although skinny value. I personally think a win on the bridel could be the way home. A win will do though.

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov my best bet of the day would be chickapeakray 200 bang. should be able to improve on last time. likes ground and trip and weighted to go well. bit too find on a few but can get race run to suit. nice price and good jockey in open race. 0.5 pts ew.

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov 14-15 Kempton - Nakai - E/W Nicholls horse who last ran 269 days ago. 5 times over hurdles, winning 1 and placing 3. Doesn’t like the ground too soft, which it isn’t here today. Doesn’t seem to like pressure as he has not kicked on when asked a couple of times with horses around. Can’t be ruled out due to Trainer & jockey combination.

If Nakai can respond to pressure he will have a pretty good chance. :hope

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov

ROYAL KICKS 1.40 Kempton. Not the most fluent of jumpers, but certainly has the ability to go very close in this race off a mark of 95. Trip and ground's not a concern, so it's a case of fingers crossed that he jumps a bit better and then he should be fighting out the finish. The price is there to take the chance. 0.5 points each way.
1st. :nana Nice one mate.

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov Southwell 3.00 - Kimono My House - Win Three times course and distance winner, won here over CD last week off a mark of 66 That was an Apprentice handicap with today's young jockey riding. With no penalty for the win and Rosie taking her allowance today, the horse is effectively 8 lbs better off than when he won last week over CD Trainer bang in form with 5 winners from his last 21 runners..........

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov Star Tenor. 3:40 Bangor. (5/4 Sporting Life) Has won its last two races, so has gone up a bit in the weights, and may now be off a mark it cannot cope with. But more significantly, neither of those wins were on going as soft as it will find at Bangor today. I think it is worth opposing.

Re: Best bet of the day Weds 12th Nov Wolverhampton 18:50 - Feeling Fresh (Each-Way) Feeling Fresh is a c&d winner here, Performed well on the all weather last year at this track during the winter months. Ran well last time out at Southwell when finishing 5th, Stepping down in class tonight, Trainer had three winners in last 10 runs with two placers also, Should go mighty close tonight. 0.5pts e.w

Star Tenor. 3:40 Bangor. (5/4 Sporting Life) Has won its last two races, so has gone up a bit in the weights, and may now be off a mark it cannot cope with. But more significantly, neither of those wins were on going as soft as it will find at Bangor today. I think it is worth opposing.
I hope this was ok. I forgot to use the word "lay" in trying to remember to quote the price this time! However, I hope it is clear from what I wrote that a lay (as always) was the bet.

I hope this was ok. I forgot to use the word "lay" in trying to remember to quote the price this time! However' date=' I hope it is clear from what I wrote that a lay (as always) was the bet.[/quote'] it wasn't even fav or 2nd fav, whats the point of laying?