AutoHotKey: Boss Media Cooler in play equity estimator

GaF

Came across the equity estimator - http://www.icmpoker.com/Calculator.aspx - it's customisable up to 10 places paid, so seems to work perfectly for Coolers :ok (within the standard constraints of ICM). So I've written an AHK script that will take the last chip stacks from the hand history file, during play, and put them into the calculator :ok It's typically 2 hands behind live (1 hand because hand history isnt written till a hand is finished and 1 hand because opening stacks are listed in the HH, but no closing stacks). If any established PLrs would like a copy of the script, drop me a PM :ok It only works with one table - it's more something to use as an educational tool, rather than in game tool. This screen print shows the kind of thing you see. f_20081111ICMm_08dabfa.jpg

Re: AutoHotKey: Boss Media Cooler in play equity estimator Looks interesting. I'd be interested to have a play with it, if I may: I'll PM you an email address. I suspect ICM is very inaccurate in the very late stages of a cooler when there are micro-stacks, as factors like when the blinds are due to hit the short stacks are so important.

Re: AutoHotKey: Boss Media Cooler in play equity estimator

I suspect ICM is very inaccurate in the very late stages of a cooler when there are micro-stacks, as factors like when the blinds are due to hit the short stacks are so important.
Definitely :ok