Sedgefield 11/11

Spooner

Re: Sedgefield 11/11 12.50 With Son of a Flicka odds on with some firms for this I'm gonna side with Mowgli's tip, Karmadice. He represents Sue Smith, one of my favourite trainers, and with Tjade Collier on could get in the mix at a price that is backable each-way. 7/1 Bet 365 EW. 2.20 I put Leac and Scail up for his last run at Aintree and he ran well at 16/1 to take third. He's 28 lbs above his last winning mark but can't be written off because he ran well off 115 at Doncaster, in a better race than this, and if you take into account claimers allowances, he is only 3 lbs higher here. Won't mind the going and his sole career win came over this trip. 6/1 Ladbrokes.

Re: Sedgefield 11/11 CEDAR RAPIDS 2.50 Sedgefield. Hard to pick on recent exploits, but they were over hurdles and a return to chasing today could bring about more like his old self. Has a winning chance of chase form and weights combined, so with being a big price and having no trip and ground concerns, he appears well worth the risk at a price. Others all have ther own questions to answer. 0.5 points each way