Everest Poker

gazabroad

I am after any info on these jokers, I seem to remember a thread before where they promised seats they couldn't honour? Anyway, rightly or wrongly, maybe I just dreamt it.I dunno :unsure The reason I ask is that I joined the site the other day for the simple reason that they are sponsoring the Spanish Poker Tour which culminates in Maspalomas, in December. (just up the road from me). All well and good except that having trouble (still) with my bank, I deposited a whole $12 using a Paysafecard. I have just tried to log in and been presented with a message that informs me that my a/c has been frozen due to irregular activity. :@ Would that be depositing? Or maybe claiming the welcome bonus? Fact is, I'm pretty pissed off with the fact that there doesn't seem to be a way of contacting them by phone to sort this out :wall Anybody???

Re: Everest Poker It was Everest that had the WSOP promotion that was somehow misrepresented but ultimately they took myself, philossify, glceud and borokp (and 19 others via the same 'freeroll') to the main event in July. It was a bit of a palaver getting the expenses withdrawn but which site doesn't involve hassle on first time withdrawals these days ? I'll try and see if we were given any helpline numbers at any time - I don't remember any. :ok

Re: Everest Poker I've had similar tonight on TonyG, apparently because Duncan had already set up an account from this household. Could there be another account from your address? With Everest, when I tried to register for the same WSOP promo as Duncan it kicked me out of it so I think they do check for that.

Re: Everest Poker

Problem is' date=' they are asking for docs I dont have. (front and back of credit card I havent used, and statements too). WTF?[/quote'] Cant help you here mate. I use Mbookers every where. I told them that, they wanted screen of my MB account with my name on it. I suggest emailed them and they will find a solution for sure.

Re: Everest Poker Did the email, and just got the reply. My fault for opening the a/c with an English address and then logging on from a Spanish IP. Still no sign of a phone no. to sort this out quickly and easily. Will give them 24 hours now to reinstate the a/c or they get deleted for ever (and slagged off to anyone that asks). If I was trying to withdraw money/winnings, I could understand this bullshit. :@