Musselburgh 7/11

3:00 - Artsu (Each-Way) I wrote this about Artsu a few runs ago at Leicester... 'Artsu has bits of form that would be good enough to mount a strong challenge in this race. He has ran ok on softish ground before. Spencer booked to ride and has had three rides on this horse with one win. Stable in good form, Bell/Spencer combination to be respected. small e/w.' ...I have been following him since and his been running well, Getting closer to that win. He can run another good race today on this soft ground, That is what he runs best on. This is a open race and Artsu looks suited to take this. I will go e/w on him again. @ 15/2 William Hill

Re: Musselburgh 7/11 The 3.00 is a very interesting race and I have 2 on my EW shortlist in the shape of: Swift Princess (18/1 Coral) - Down in class, mark and trip, all of which will suit. Excused last twice, pulled too hard lto and poor draw previously. Le Toreador (20/1 Skybet) -This C&D suits front runners and gives the selection a big chance. Has recorded some impressive speed figures lately, it depends on its ability to handle the ground.

Re: Musselburgh 7/11

The 3.00 is a very interesting race and I have 2 on my EW shortlist in the shape of: Swift Princess (18/1 Coral) - Down in class, mark and trip, all of which will suit. Excused last twice, pulled too hard lto and poor draw previously. Le Toreador (20/1 Skybet) -This C&D suits front runners and gives the selection a big chance. Has recorded some impressive speed figures lately, it depends on its ability to handle the ground.
Le Toreador, 2nd @ 20's....beaten by a 40/1 shot.

Re: Musselburgh 7/11

:lol Maybe its just me but i have found the daily threads very quiet and not getting that many hits really. Interest seems pretty low at the moment imo.
Agreed, Any reasons why? Does this sort of thing normally happen at this time of the year?

Re: Musselburgh 7/11 Time of the year, guys. End of the flat, start of the jumps:ok Personally, it's been a really busy time for me at work this year but I'm hoping to get stuck into the AW this winter for a full on assault on the flat next term. Keep posting guys:clap