It all adds up

slick mick

Re: It all adds up

Just looked through the poker accounts I have with more than $50 in and I have £745 spread across 11 accounts (lots of other accounts with a few dollars in). This is after withdrawing £2500 last month. All from freerolls and small buy in PL games. Christmas is looking good.
You're going to squander your bankroll on a fcuking Christmas tree? :loon Sort your priorities out, man! :spank

Just looked through the poker accounts I have with more than $50 in and I have £745 spread across 11 accounts (lots of other accounts with a few dollars in). This is after withdrawing £2500 last month. All from freerolls and small buy in PL games. Christmas is looking good.
Nice one Mick. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

But if the £ is getting weaker' date=' aren't we better leaving it as $ for the moment, then withdrawing later?[/quote'] But it's difficult to be sure what the exchange rates will be in the future (especially in the current climate). Current exchange rates compared to past exchange rates mean you get about 30% more pounds for your dollars than you would have say 6 months ago. Future exchange rates may increase that to 50% more, 60% more, or they may reverse and go back to where they were 6 months ago - exchanging now is a "gamble" - not exchanging now is also a "gamble" - so it's a question of which way you want to gamble. If you can predict which way they are going (better than the markets), you should be a millionaire :tongue2